EnidLive! Game Day Weather
Follow Us on Twitter
@CTBRadio Expect periods of clouds today with a 20% chance of storms and a high of 92, partly cloudy with a 20% chance of storms and a low of 72 tonight, sunny and 95 on Friday and 98 on Saturday. High Wednesday was 82 with a low of 68 this morning.
17 hours ago
@CTBRadio More rain. Becoming partly cloudy with a 50% chance of storms and a high of 82 in Enid, partly cloudy with a 30% chance of late night storms and a low of 68, a 20% chance of morning rain with a high of 92. High Tuesday was 80 with a low of 61 and .57 rain this morning.
1 day ago